Tangible Plans™ 2015 "HOW TO" Workshop
**INSTANT ACCESS, NO WAITING! AFTER PURCHASE YOU WILL GET AN IMMEDIATE EMAIL TO DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ACCESS THE CLASS**
I've been wanting to do this workshop for years, and I refuse to let another one go by! Let's dive in and create with a one of a kind planner/calendar system that is PERFECT for the creative person! You will have room to ART JOURNAL, TO PLAN, TO DOODLE, FOR STICKY NOTES, FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT! (Who can plan in those tiny squishy spaces on so many calendars & Planners?)
Toss out the ordinary and jump into the EXTRAORDINARY!
I will guide you step by step from December 26th-January 1st as I make my 2015 Tangible Plans™ calendar/planner/art journal! I've learned a lot over the years and I can't wait to share my tips with you.
UPDATED! I've give much more content than originally planned!
- 10+ Videos Showing My Process
- Pictures and Sample Pages (There will be lots!)
- 4 Exclusive Tangible Plans™ Add On Packs
- 10 Quickity Split Refill Pages
- 4 “Ready to Print & Use” Pages
- Unlimited Access to the Classroom
- You will be able to ADAPT this to any style you like! My pictures just represent my calendars. There are unlimited possibilities!
This class is now self-study!
Please note that to get the most out of this class, you will need the Tangible Plans Starter system AND the Studio Box Workshop No. 1. These systems can be used OVER and OVER and are not year specific!
You will also need:
- Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (any version)
- Basic Photoshop skills (Although I will walk you through the exact process)
- Printer (or take them to a copy store)
- Glue Stick
- Washi Tape
- A "container" to use as your planner. One year I used a book (see picture) and last year I used a spiral bound notebook, which I LOVED! You can choose anything you want as long as it's at least 8.5x11
You can see the new PLANNER SECTION of our store [here].
Share this item: