Tangible Plans™ 2 for 1 "How To" Classes w/ Exclusive Packages!
Tangible Plans™ Combo Pack
I'm not making a new "How To" class this year, but you can get 2 past classes for a steal of a deal and learn everything you could ever want to know! PLUS! You get tons of extra goodies EXCLUSIVE to these classes that will never be released as add-on packs to the public.
You get the 2015 and 2016 Class (previously available in my personal shop, please check your purchases)
NOW SELF-STUDY includes so many fabulous goodies and videos! You can play along at your own pace.
The last two years we had an absolute blast creating our planner! Let's dive in and create with a one of a kind planner/calendar system that is PERFECT for the creative person! You will have room to ART JOURNAL, TO PLAN, TO DOODLE, FOR STICKY NOTES, FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT! You can also use them to enhance your current planner system!
Toss out the ordinary and jump into the EXTRAORDINARY!
I will guide you step by step from as I make my Tangible Plans™ calendar/planner/art journal! I've learned a lot over the years and I can't wait to share my tips with you.
- Videos & Tutorials (Including the Archive video library)
- Pictures and Sample Pages
- NEW! How to use Tangible Plans with existing planners! (decorating & dashboards)
- 3 New Tip-In templates for use with Tangible Plans™
- 5 New templates to use with Happy Planners
- 3 Converter Templates, convert 8.5x11 to half sheets
- 20 Quickity Split Refill Pages
- 4 “Ready to Print & Use” Pages
- Exclusive Packages just for members
- Unlimited Access to the Classroom
- You will be able to ADAPT this to any style you like! My pictures just represent my calendars. There are unlimited possibilities!
You will get a PDF with instructions how to get access to the classrom.
Please note that to get the most out of this class, you will need the Tangible Plans Starter system AND the Studio Box Workshop No. 1. These systems can be used OVER and OVER and are not year specific!
You will also need:
- Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (any version)
- Basic Photoshop skills (Although I will walk you through the exact process)
- Printer (or take them to a copy store, or use them digitally if you prefer)
- Glue Stick
- Washi Tape
- A "container" to use as your planner. One year I used a book (see picture) and last year I used a spiral bound notebook, which I LOVED! You can choose any size you want to make your planner, however, 8.5x11 is the easiest size to use. Or you can join us to make a smaller size too, but some Photoshop skills are required!
You can see the new PLANNER SECTION of our my [here].