Day of the Dead Craft Party
**INSTANT ACCESS, NO WAITING! AFTER PURCHASE YOU WILL GET AN IMMEDIATE EMAIL TO DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ACCESS THE CLASS**
"The Day of the Dead (El Día de los Muertos or All Souls' Day) is a holiday celebrated in Mexico to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died. Celebrated on November 2nd, traditions include building private altars honoring the deceased, using sugar skulls, marigolds, and the favorite foods and beverages of the departed, and visiting graves with these as gifts." It might sound a little morbid, if you aren't familiar with the holiday, but it's a major cause of celebration in the Southwest.
[NOW A SELF-STUDY COURSE]
A brand new "party" style workshop!
This is what we'll be making:
- Sugar Skull Cut Out Book (shown in photos)
- Artist Trading Cards
- Art Journal Pocket Page (with bonus printable)
- Day of the dead glitter garland (or ornaments)
- Mixed-media style art journal pages
- A few other surprise "crafty" projects!
- Not everything we're making is shown in the previews because we'll be making NEW crafts all throughout the workshop, including some of your ideas!
In addition to the projects this workshop also comes with:
- 10 Digital collage sheets made from the Day of the Dead kits available here at TB&CO
- 8 Original illustrations by Sammy Baxter in .png & printable collage sheets
- "Online party" with lifetime access* to the classroom
- Bonus printables for some of our other craft projects
What you need:
- Watercolors, Crayons and Markers (any kind!)
- Glue (Elmer's type school glue and a glue stick)
- Glitter glue and/or glitter
- Exacto knife
- Watercolor paper (large sheet if you want to make a journal)
- Art Journal of any kind
- Paper Plates, cardstock, cardboard or "cereal box" board
Please note we purchased some of our "party props" at Target in the Halloween section
(lifetime=as long as I'm teaching online)