Tangible Plans™ 2016 "How To" Workshop & Exclusive 2016 Packages
I'm not doing a 2017 class this year, but this class is still packed with amazing goodness if you haven't taken it before!
NOW SELF-STUDY includes so many fabulous goodies and videos! You can play along at your own pace.
Last year we had an absolute blast creating our planner! Let's dive in and create with a one of a kind planner/calendar system that is PERFECT for the creative person! You will have room to ART JOURNAL, TO PLAN, TO DOODLE, FOR STICKY NOTES, FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT! You can also use them to enhance your current planner system!
Toss out the ordinary and jump into the EXTRAORDINARY!
I will guide you step by step as I make my 2016 Tangible Plans™ calendar/planner/art journal! I've learned a lot over the years and I can't wait to share my tips with you.
- Videos & Tutorials (Including the Archive video library)
- Pictures and Sample Pages
- Minimum of 4 Exclusive 2016 Tangible Plans™ Add On Packs (Some shown in previews, at least one more add-on pack will be made in response to student requests!)
- NEW! How to use Tangible Plans with existing planners! (decorating & dashboards)
- 3 New Tip In templates for use with Tangible Plans™
- 5 New templates to use with Happy Planners
- 3 Converter Templates, convert 8.5x11 to half sheets
- 10 Quickity Split Refill Pages
- 4 “Ready to Print & Use” Pages
- Unlimited Access to the Classroom
- You will be able to ADAPT this to any style you like! My pictures just represent my calendars. There are unlimited possibilities!
You will get an email invite to the course within 24 hours.
Please note that to get the most out of this class, you will need the Tangible Plans Starter system AND the Studio Box Workshop No. 1. These systems can be used OVER and OVER and are not year specific!
You will also need:
- Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (any version)
- Basic Photoshop skills (Although I will walk you through the exact process)
- Printer (or take them to a copy store)
- Glue Stick
- Washi Tape
- A "container" to use as your planner. One year I used a book (see picture) and last year I used a spiral bound notebook, which I LOVED! You can choose any size you want to make your planner, however 8.5x11 is the easiest size to use. Or you can join us to make a smaller size too, but some Photoshop skills are required!
You can see the new PLANNER SECTION of our store [here].