Junque Journal Workshop
Junque Journals are composition notebooks turned epically awesome. They hold anything and everything and with a little know how, don't fall apart! They can hold so much "junque" that you collect in your life that you just don't know what to do with! A place for ticket stubs, letters from friends or loved ones, Christmas cards, ribbon from a package, gift cards, receipts, lucky pennies and anything else you might "pick up" along the way and not know what to do with!
I've been making Junque Journals for about 10 years, I LOVE doing them! I remember clear as a bell sitting at my computer 5 or so years ago "googling" the term "Junque Journal" not a entry to be found! I uploaded my first EVER videos I had made (my husband was holding the camera steady as it was duct taped to a broom handle) and I recorded 3 videos on my "Junque Journals" to upload on YouTube! It was a sensation and if you google "junque journal" now...it's a whole new world!
I'm finally coming back to this project and I hope you'll join me! All NEW videos in HD, lifetime access to the classroom and lots of printable .PDF goodies for you to use in your journals!
(If you aren't a member yet, you can sign up for a month to try it out, you'll get your coupon code to save $10 on this class! It's like getting a month of the Emporium for FREE! If you aren't 100% satisfied you can cancel your subscription at any time!)
What you will get with this class:
- 10+ HD Instructional Videos
Some of the information will be the same as the free videos however, I will go into much more depth. I will also be covering some basic lettering styles, collage techniques, start to finish pages, "tip outs" and "add ins", creative ways to use ephemera that you collect in your life (like ticket stubs, notes from your kids or friends, programs & Christmas cards), supplies to keep on hand for these journals and so much more!
- 10 Printable art/collage sheet.PDFs for you to cut up
- Printable list of 100 ideas to do in your journal
- Photos of the inside pages of my "first" junque journal
- Progress photos of my new journal that I will make throughout the videos
What you should know before purchase:
- This class is now self-study. You have lifetime access to this class (as long as I'm teaching online your access does not expire).
- You will get an email inviting you to the classroom within 24 hours of purchase (except Sundays which will be processed on Monday)
What you need for this class:
- Composition Notebook
- Glue stick
- 3 Pieces of Ribbon (very important) each should be at least 3 times the length of your book you are using
- Colored ink pads (if desired)
- Other odds and ends, ephemera, buttons, glitter, stickers etc that you desire.
Want a pre-made kit? Visit our Etsy shop for our basic starter kits.
*Lifetime access always refers to the life of our website. As long at Tangie is teaching online you will have access.