New Art Journaling for Kids Online Workshop! February 03 2016, 0 Comments
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Dave, Sammy and I have been talking about this for a long time and decided that the time is finally right! We are ecstatic to announce that our entire family will be teaching this new online workshop for kids and the young at heart! We've been doing Summer camp for kids in our Studio for a few years now and Tangie owned her own preschool for 4 years!
This workshop will focus on the heart of what art journaling truly is and we hope to inspire a lifelong passion with art journaling in your child!
A few of the ideas we'll explore: Imaginary creatures, Sweets & Treats, Sammy's dolls in watercolor & collage, Robots & Not so scary Monsters, Scribble Flowers, Collage in all its wide variety, basic watercolor techniques, doodling and tangles, plus so much more!
Anyone who says you can't see a thought simply doesn't know art.
What you receive in this workshop:
- Access to our secure classroom for your family (only one workshop needs to be purchased per household)
- 30 Videos by Sammy, Dave and Tangie Baxter creating 30 Art Journal Projects (The focus of this workshop will focus on watercolor and collage, using supplies you can usually find at home).
- 30 Downloadable, Printable PDF files that match the lessons with supplies used, sample of finished project and journal prompts to use while creating art journal pages from the videos. (Watching the videos will be required for the "how to" portion").
- These videos will be released each Tuesday (except during spring break, classroom will have posting schedule).
- Several Bonus Collage Sheets to print and use (optional)
- Lifetime Access for your child to work at his/her own pace.
The journal prompts will be thought provoking but appropriate for children (or the young at heart). This class is perfect for children ages 4-14 (But truly why not 4-104?!).
We hope you will join us for another exciting adventure here at TB&CO!